29 March 2005

Vinener to Winener

Went for some wine class

Let me share some stuff!
- Do not over-chilled wines if not you'll be drinking "iced water"
-"Red wine goes with red meat; White wine goes with white meat" is a guideline.
Depends on individual and preferences, some red wine can actually goes with white meat.
- Sediments in wines does not indicate that wines are spolit. It's drinkable!

That's all folks! Enuff of wines. I'm getting sick of it too.

Add a little detail on my dressing today!
- Green long sleeve top
- Black casual pants
- LV speedy bag
- Black strappy heels

-----> Very executive yea? I like it!

It's being a long time since i took the MRT. I'm like an aunty looking out for empty seat and just sat down. Can't be bothered abt my image, i just want to sit down coz it's so hard to balance with my high heels.

Nothing much to enter in here.

~} Sign out {~

Who loves Champagne? Moiz!!!!

No comments: