18 May 2005

New Haircut...& Zurich

Yeah! Just went for a haircut. By a Japanese hairstylist
Cool yea? Always wanted a "japanese" hairdo.
Nihongku-wannabe.. Kekeke
Very satisfying. Had a pedicure too: OPI Hawaiian Orchid
I didn't perm my hair though; It's done by curling rod
But too bad i can't color my hair =/ if not more kawaii
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
shall not show pic of my pedicured-feet
my nails are pretty but my feet...unsightly...*puke*

bought 2 new tops and a glamourous bag from Zara too *thumbs up*

Oh..Had a beautiful time in Zurich
Beautiful people, Beautiful place, Beautiful scenary
I went to visit my uncle and his family on the first day
My cousins are very good-looking. Phew!

Went up to Mount Titlis on the second day
Good, sunny day...luckily...
Don't know how to write down my feelings, so pictures will do the job
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

and Lucerne
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.