05 June 2006

Nowadays.

Finally pick up my running shoes and went to the gym.
Hang out there for 45 mins.
Desparetly need to workout.
I'm Fat and Flabby
Un-Divalicious
Who put on weight as well???

Sudden Mood Swing.
Feeling down & Miserable
I miss my Furby baby
Who's Moody too???

this month Credit card bill will be another sky high
but i still need to go shopping
Need more tops
and bottoms
and also Shoes
Who wants to go shopping with me???

Will be heading to Perth for a short trip this month =(
how am I feeling?? *blank*
Who's feeling *blank*???

Juz back from New Delhi
rate The Grand hotel #1 on my list
Beautiful room and love the bathroom
had face threading there =)
had Champagne Lunch as well =) =)
Yummy Champagne and Mangoes
and apparently the people there are nice too =)
Who loves Champagne and Mangoes???

I love to party.
Poor Angel has to go party with me everytime
and drink with me too.
who wants to party and drink???

I'm into cleaning my house now
So i make a good housewife
just that i can't cook
but wanna learn
will try to cook one of these days
then i will organise a dinner with Champagne..keke
Who wants to sample my cooking???

I want to get a Chanel wallet.
but i'm not going Paris this month.
Kinda sad, coz they maybe having sale
if not it's still cheaper than in SG
Who wants to sponsor me???

~*Feeling down Cindee*~

No comments: