22 March 2008

My super duper cute nephew..
Baby LLoyd

what's that???
Photobucket

My Pressie
Photobucket

How to open???
Photobucket

Can you help me???
Photobucket

that's right...
Photobucket

Yeah!
Photobucket

It's a wooden drum!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

what's on my head???
Photobucket

fun on Cindy's bed!
Photobucket

Oh!
Photobucket

No? I'm not hiding anything???
Photobucket

money in it???
Photobucket

why are you taking it away from me?!?!
Photobucket

LLoyd's 1 year old Birthday party

Balloons...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Winnie the Pooh Party set
and yummy catering from IVINS
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Goodbye everyone..
Hope to see you soon in Singapore!
Love, Lloyd...

No comments: