18 March 2008

What am I doing in beautiful, sunshining LA?
Instead of going Ambercrombie, Hollister, VS(endless list) shopping, I'm cooping in my hotel room. Blogging.
Coz insane girl here spent way too $$ during her 9days/9nights holiday in Paris, causing her bank account and credit card to explode..
And the post-massive-shopping syndrome is already hitting me.
Moody. Depressed. Smiling to myself the next minute.
Really weird.
Maybe i'm seriously jet-lagged.
Auckland-Singapore-Paris-Narita-LA-Tokyo
Yep. I'm really jet-lagged.
So i'll give myself some breathing space by going out in tokyo!
Can't wait =)

But forcing myself to stay in not only can save money by loggin on the US$8/day internet.
Also means that i can blog on my mouldy blog.

A short detail on the events that were captured on my camera:
My sister came back with baby Lloyd for 2 weeks during CNY
Party
Holiday

I'm not a great fan of babies. but baby LLoyd is so adorable and definitely one good looking boy.
i'm not saying this because he's my nephew alright?
even pictures can't justify his cutie-ness.

Will load my photos asap.

Take care & Muacks

No comments: