27 April 2007

everything should be fine now. i hope.

feeling better than the past few days.


didn't have much rest for the past weeks. my skin is terrible.

anyway i lost some weight as well. got shocked when i measured my waist yesterday.

but my skirts never felt more comfortable. haha.


can't wait for my iteniery in June to be out

i have to make plans to go to cousin's wedding. Join Jo for her Bali trip. Join my sis for her Bali trip. Make plans for my leave.

and i have quite a few days leave during my birthday. Not sure where to go.

Maldives, Cebu, LA or Tokyo.

last week had the thought of going to Maldives alone. Just to be alone. To sort out my thoughts and feeelings.

But since i don't really need that now, wouldn't it be nice to have a companion for the trip.

anyway James offer me a choice of business class ticket or sponsoring my shopping spree.

Can't wait for my leave to come =)


plenty of stuff to do when i get back:

-buy a wine chiller

-send my 2 pairs of shoes to cleaning (thks to the wet & dirty floor of Zouk)

-prepare my house for the arrival of my sis, bro-in-law & lloyd

-make tiramisu (i'm damn proud of my tiramisu and it's up for sale.)

-buy champagne bucket stand, white wine glasses, napkins, napkin rings, placemats, artifical plants, baby car seat...


Damn hungry now. Waiting for James to buy my fav frog's porridge from Chinatown.

Thks to a fren of mine. Now i'm so addicted to it.

Gotta go work later.


Love, domesticated me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.