19 April 2007

It's been a bad day. Wanted to see a dermatologist, so went all the way to Tampines to find out that she's outstation.
then i wanted to go geylang to have my lunch. but no parking space.
then wanted to eat korean food but they're closed after lunchtime.
the worst thing is that i lost one side of my diamond earring.
Arh...

I've been thinking of what to get during my upcoming trip to Milan.

This all-silver Gucci Wedges Cindee really fancies.
Should I spend 480 euro on this?
I have like 1,2,3,4.... more stuff to get as well.
and i'm damn broke!
been spending alot =/

A LV organiser is really nice too..
A LV laptop bag is not too bad...
Maybe a bigger LV bag so i can put my laptop in for travelling..

Cindee also a good girl today.
I cooked dinner(ya, again) for Mummy
Entree: Alaska King Crab Salad
Main: Baked prawns with garlic + steamed broccoli

No comments: